"Never give up when you still have chance" or "The chance is never give away, you must to find it". These are two slogan is famous in my culture and those relate to an optimistic person who always try to do something in any possible ways.
I used to a pessimist since I was young, I didn't why I always give up anything that made me hard. I remembered one time when I had an final exam in elementary school, the final question was so hard but it did have a solution if I try to thinking more deeply, but you know what? My brain feel exhausted and I decided to give up the question and never mind what will happen. However, I did a terrible thing that I never thought that was so serious. The test relate to another evaluation and I missed a big scholarship for that.
Since then, I try to become a optimistic person and never give up with anything that still has chance. Thus, sometimes that characteristic helped me a lot in solving many hard situations and ... how about you? remember that be optimistic even you think it has no chance!
Bad Manners
13 years ago

I think I am an opposite case to you. When I was young, I even didn't know what is pessimist~ but now I know and even more I sometimes think and act in a pessimist way!
ReplyDelete