
"Don't go out after 4:00 pm" - That was first come out of my mind when I plan to go out after that terrible time. Although U.S is one of the best country in the world which had the most complex and flexible freeway construction, It does not mean the traffic problem be solved as good as it must be. Since I've still lived in my country, what I thought about the freeway system in the U.S is wonderful, but I was wrong. You can easy to get in stuck on the road in rush hour even just a small accident or something wrong far ahead. 2 or 3 hours on freeway to go home after work is normal with the American.
LA and Orange County are two obvious example for this problem, my first experience took me about 4 hours to go from LA to little Saigon, and then my body was completely exhausted. Where is solution for this terrible problem? The best way I can suggest you right now is avoid to go out at that time if you are not really need to do that or choose the local as the alternative solution. Overall, American road system is good and you can easy to travel from one state to another easy like a pie. Oppsss ! I forgot to mention other alternative solutions, Bicycle and bus are also very good here if you plan to do exercise or save gas ^^

That picture scares me! Hey! You put music on your page? Pretty cool.
ReplyDelete