In my strong opinion, fear is something in your mind that make you become illness. Ghost is one of the best example that so many people in the world feel scare when they are alone. I used to scare about ghost when I was child, and that was the most strange experience which made me stronger when I grow up. I remembered that was a day when I studied late after midnight for final exam. The bread disappeared in front of me just a couple secs after I fell the pencil ..... OMG What really happened -> Ghost? I assumed that, so scare and I run away my room and couldn't sleep after that.
Late after, I recognized that the bread was stolen by my cat, but the fear about the ghost seem not easy to clear out of my head still I grow up.
Bad Manners
13 years ago

lol, interesting~
ReplyDelete