In our life, we can have a lot of friend, but only few of them is become our best friend. I had a lot of friends in my country and also in America, one of them is my best friend and he's now leaving in my country with his family. I called him is my best friend because he's the one whose I can count exactly what's differences between I and him; therefore, we are flexible to control our attitude to keep friendship better.
The most notable different between us is hobbies. He's a crazy gamer, and he can stay in the computer a whole day. In his thinking, computer game is not only for relaxation but also for earning money. He told me that he can ear over $4000 per month just for playing game online. However, I don't think so, he can earn a lot of money but the most losing is his healthy. When we go to school in the morning, I always see him in tired body and very easy to fall asleep. My opinion, game is good for relaxation and making friend, so I never waste too much time in it.
If hobbies is the most different between us, sport is one thing that we can find the similarity. Both of us love swimming and badminton. We can hang out a day for these activities, and that is a good way for us to keep connection or discuss something important in each person working.
Although we have both some similarities and differences, but the friendship still very good basing on knowing each other. Friend is a gift, and gift is valuable when we know how to use it well.
Bad Manners
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment