Monday, October 5, 2009

American Food

There is no doubt if I say that almost American fast food is junk food, but hold a second, are there hamburger, pizza, or spaghetti American food? I don't think so. American fast foods have terrible effect to everybody who is wondering to eat them everyday because of pressure of working day. They're all less or almost nothing contain any nutrition, and very high calories. I'm not familiar with American fast foods and I'm not really like them in someways, but by the way eating fast food sometime is not too bad especially when you hang out with friends and time is not giving you many choices to choose another one.

However, some other traditional American foods are really delicious such as beef steak or BBQ. Also, in American culture, turkey is significant in thanksgiving holiday. I've never have experience with the thanksgiving dishes, but what I saw on movie it's very funny and look like a big celebration in American culture. Is that a real American dishes expensive? I don't know, but some of my friends told that, if you want to try a real one be prepare your pocket and don't be feel nervous when you are eating :D

No comments:

Post a Comment