Thursday, March 26, 2009

What would you "uninvent?"

Since I became familiar with preparing laptop for my friend, sometimes it drives me crazy with a bunch of errors and some of them really hard to fix. Also, the more i know about the laptop, the more technology i need to update daily. I remembered the last time when I try to fix my close friend's laptop, the error was really bad and it took me about 4 hours to finger out how to do and all my other work can't be finished because of time. I didn't have enough time for doing homework, cooking and laundry. Soon, I realize the inconvenience of knowledge to much in information technology will make me can't concentrate in other works, so I just wonder as everybody who only know how to use the computer and don't care about how to fix it.

Although I love computer, but if I have a right to decide that do the world need its invention? I will decide NO because all of troubles it brought to me ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment