Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Strangest Food You Have Ever Eaten !

Every countries in the world own the strangest food that will make you never think what will happen if you want to try it. I remembered some of them when I've first seen them on one of the most famous game show "Fear Factor" which is very successful commercial show of NBC. That was so strange when the player must to finish their dishes with something like: cockroach, worms, or scorpion. OMG!!! "How can they try to make the game show like that?" I was screaming out loud immediately. So crazy, so ugly, so soooo ...... nothing to say :| Strange.

In the next few nights after the show, The stranger still prepossess in my mind. Actually, I can't eat well after that. Without the amount of money that the players can win, I will never think they can have enough confident to finish that kind of weird job.

However, if the prize for the winner is millions $$$, I will refuse what I just wrote before :| LOL :D That's true :P

1 comment:

  1. I used to watch Fear Factor. Yes, they did eat crazy food! I don't know if I could eat some of the things they ate, especially the live bugs!

    15/15

    ReplyDelete