It's hard to decide a job today especially in economic crisis. Moreover, when I think about my dream job in future, I always think about 2 options: one to become a high tech engineering and another one is become a successful business man. That's kind of so confusing because the contradiction between 2 jobs (2 completely different majors).
After I finished my major about information technology in my country, I decided to become a good programmer. However, sitting in front of the computer all time of day is completely exhausted, so my dream job at that time is to become a person like someone who is working in Google Inc (very exciting and relaxing). In two recent years, I’ve been thinking about my dream job again because I want to combine what I knew about information technology with business. Thus, my dream job now is to become a successful business man in information technology ^^.
Bad Manners
13 years ago

I think that being a businessman in information technology would be an excellent way to combine the two things that you are interested in. I also think it woudl be cool to work for Google. :-)
ReplyDelete15/15