Hi, my name is Quang, and you can call me Nick. I have studied in alp of CSUF for 2 semesters and now I'm try to working hard to meet the requirement of the Master program. The reason why I would like to take part in Alp for a long time that was because the method in education is really make me feel in highly processing. All of the professors here are very reasonable in teaching and creativity in trying to help student catch up what they need to have.
Let's me talk something about my family, I was born in SaiGon which is the biggest city of Vietnam, and my city is so noisy but very activity. There are six people in my family--My mother,father,older brother, 2 younger sisters, and me. In my country, when people have free time, they usually hang out with their friend to go to coffee shop, or shopping somewhere. Those are also my hobbies ^^ so seem not too hard for you to meet me if you come to my country and go some where for coffee :D just kidding >.<
Surfing in the internet has a lot of significant with me because my work when I was in VN is control the copyright of music which are shared a lot in the internet. For the future, I want to study about the business to combine my knowledge which I studied in VN.
Hope you can find out something interesting about me and let's begin the new semester with a smile :)
Bad Manners
13 years ago

I lived in Vientam for a few months and we also used to love hanging out at coffee shops! Ho chi Minh City has great coffee shops--much better than here in Fullerton!
ReplyDelete15/15